Tuesday 7 February 2012

Wanted: Fairy Godmother or Elves

What I love most about Brunei is the sun that we get. Especially more so since I've discovered baking in the car. There is also the ever lovely and feel of laundry drying in the sun. I normally do laundry once every week or 2 weeks, depending on how busy we are. This helps save water and detergent due to the big loads. And we have the rollies clothes line, so its fairly easy to just roll them in for the night and roll them out for the day

Another Eco project that I'm slowly starting is my indoor/outdoor edible plants/garden. I'm starting slowly and one pot at a time. This is due to the fact that the first time we tried to have a plant, it decided it didnt like us very much and died.

This is my rosemary. My friends Harold and Mathilde gave it to me as a present. Lovely couple. It seems that rosemary requires little water, lots of sun and is perfect for me.


This was our first plant. Yes I still keep it as a reminder that i killed it and also because i like the pot it came in. Hopefully the sight of it is enough to scare the rosemary to thrive.

And as promised. This is why I have been sewing by hand instead of my sewing machine. This is my crafting table/dining table which we only used twice. We prefer having out meals in front of the telly in the family room. more comfortable. Its a mess I know. It looks easy enough to sort and clean, however I assure you it is not.


This is my little corner, where I am the google princess and where I spend 80% of my time when I'm home.

Hemming by hand

My yo-yo maker :) I love my yo-yo maker. Remember I'm the short cut queen. So this was how I made them yo-yos. It only took me 5 minutes.

What I learned through this post; Short cuts will make your life easier for you to spend that extra time to do other stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment